We hope this finds you and your family in good health.
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your care, safety and comfort.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Infection control has always been a top priority, and you may have noticed this during your visits to our office. We have established infection control processes that have been in place for the safety and comfort of our patients as well as our own protection. We have added some safety controls on top of our normal procedures for added precaution and want to make sure you know what to expect as you return to see us.
- Brush your teeth before arriving to the office. The tooth brushing station will be open for limited use only.
- Wear a mask when entering our office and until seated in the clinic chair. When your appointment is finished, please place the mask back on before leaving the chair. If patients arrive without a mask, we will have to reschedule the appointment.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the office. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the office.
- A COVID-19 screening form is required per the California Department of Public Health. This form will be completed prior to your appointment.
- Temperature check. If your temperature is over 100 degrees F, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment and not return for the specified 14-day self-quarantine requirement.
- Social distancing. We will be limiting the number of patients in the office at one time. Please maintain a 6-foot physical distance from others until seated in the treatment chair.
- Only patients should come in for their appointment. If a parent would like to accompany their child, we request that only one parent be allowed. Accompanying parents will be screened and have their temperature taken. If possible, we ask that parents/guardians wait in the car for their children or in the front waiting room.
- Please allow more time for your appointment so that proper cleaning of the clinic area can be completed in between patients.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient and staff member, safe in our practice. Thank you for your patience during this time.
Dr. Austin, Dr. Singson and Staff